Programmatic SEO Data Analyst (m/w/d)
Programmatic SEO Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Your tasks / learnings
- Design of novel reporting algorithms for the internal CIRCUM system, a programmatic infrastructure with more than 50+ automation mechanisms.
- Extension of the existing IT infrastructure with automation processes & evaluation mechanisms.
- Enlargement of the existing data sets with first-, second- and third party data
- Integration of novel API interfaces and development of data consistency
- Further development and maintenance of the internal reporting infrastructure
- Research tasks in the area of data warehousing & data pipelining
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of Python & R programming languages.
- Advanced knowledge in database structures, cloud structures and APIs.
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of data collection, data evaluation & data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of descriptive, inductive and exploratory statistics as well as data security & privacy is desirable.
- Basic experience in search engine optimization is also desirable. Internal further training is carried out permanently.
What we can offer you
At skyscraper, we place a very high value on the internal training of our employees. We are firmly convinced that far-reaching and permanent further training constantly broadens the horizons of our employees, increases the degree of complex thinking structures in online marketing and, with the character of experimentation & invention, can also be fun.
In addition, we offer you:
- Fast integration into active customer processes
- High learning workload
- Inspiring working atmosphere
- Extensive home office
- High transparency in decision making
Please send us your application with a corresponding CV by e-mail.
By contacting us, you agree that your data will be stored and used to process your inquiry and contact you. The sent data and information will be treated strictly confidential at any time. Forwarding to third parties is excluded.