Sales Representative Back Office (m/w/d) (Part-Time)
Sales Representative Back Office (m/f/d)
- You will prepare quotations, perform price calculations together with the management, maintain the central negotiation files, handle the associated bonus payments and communicate the results internally.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasts
- Calculation of customer lifetime values and generation of novel customer specific offers
- Responsible for obtaining signatures in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Maintain customer relationship management system and appropriate communications.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a corresponding business degree.
- You have at least two years of professional experience in marketing or sales, e.g. in customer service or in the back office.
- Professional and empathetic communication skills as well as a thoughtful approach to customer-specific requirements
- Basic adaptability for CRM systems and general documentation and communication software (MS Office programs and collaboration tools)
What we can offer you
At skyscraper, we place a very high value on the internal training of our employees. We are firmly convinced that far-reaching and permanent further training constantly broadens the horizons of our employees, increases the degree of complex thinking structures in online marketing and, with the character of experimentation & invention, can also be fun.
In addition, we offer you:
- Fast integration into active customer processes
- High learning workload
- Inspiring working atmosphere
- Extensive home office
- High transparency in decision making
Please send us your application with a corresponding CV by e-mail.
By contacting us, you agree that your data will be stored and used to process your inquiry and contact you. The sent data and information will be treated strictly confidential at any time. Forwarding to third parties is excluded.